Apple, Cranberry, and Goat Cheese Salad
- ½ cup shelled pumpkin seeds
- ½ teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries, chopped if desired
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Blossom Raspberry Vinegar
- ½ orange with zest finely grated (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 apple, cored and quartered
- Mixed baby greens
- 1 6-oz. log of goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Toss pumpkin seeds with olive oil and salt in a bowl. Spread on baking sheet and toast until golden, 8–10 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Place pumpkin seeds and cranberries at the bottom of salad bowl.
- In another bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, and orange zest. Season with salt and pepper; whisk until emulsified.
- Add thinly sliced apple greens and dressing; toss to mix.
- Crumble remaining cheese over salad. Serves 4–6.