Apple Pudding with Raspberry Vinegar
- 4 large baking apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar, light brown sugar, or xylitol
- 2–3 tablespoons Blossom Raspberry Vinegar
- 2–3 tablespoons butter
- Crème fraîche or whipped cream (optional)
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
- Place apples in a sauce pan, sprinkle with sugar, and cook slowly until soft.
- Run cooked apples through a food processor, food mill, or sieve. Add vinegar and let cool slightly.
- Pour processed apples into a buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Heat in 350º oven until bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Can be served with crème fraîche or whipped cream for a decadent, delicious dessert. Serves 4.