Arugula Salad with Raspberry-Pesto Vinaigrette
- 1 cup freshly chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, quartered
- 5 cups arugula, washed and spun dry
- 3 tablespoons Blossom Raspberry Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto (homemade or store-bought)
- Arrange tomatoes and artichoke hearts on a bed of arugula.
- In small container, whisk together vinegar and pesto.
- Drizzle over arugula and serve immediately. Serves 3–4.
- Store any remaining vinaigrette in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Bring to room temperature before serving.