Asparagus with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1½ lbs. thin asparagus, trimmed of tough ends
- 1½ tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
For the Raspberry Vinaigrette:
- 2/3 cup Blossom Vinegars Raspberry Vinegar
- 1½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Salt and ground pepper
- Steam asparagus until just tender; do not overcook.
- Remove to a large strainer and drain.
- Place on a serving plate and top with butter.
- In a bowl, whisk vinegar into the olive oil.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well; drizzle vinaigrette over asparagus.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries if available. Serves 4.