For each apple, you need:
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (optional)
- 6 jumbo raisins
- ½ teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon Blossom Wildflower Honey Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350º. Cut the top off each apple and core it, leaving about a half-inch of fruit on the bottom. Fill each core with raisin-sugar-syrup mixture and place in a baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for about an hour or until apples are soft but not mushy. Do not open oven while apples are cooking.
- Let cool. Excellent served with vanilla yogurt or ice cream.