Blueberry Basil and Goat Cheese Appetizer
- 1 11-oz. log of goat cheese
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or frozen and thawed)
- ¼ cup Blossom Vinegars Blueberry Basil Vinegar
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh blueberries for garnish
Place cheese in a glass bowl. Mix rest of ingredients in another bowl and pour over cheese; stir well.
Stir frequently during the next hour to incorporate ingredients, then refrigerate until ready to use; keeps in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Before serving, press cheese into a ball or serve it in a small bowl. Garnish with fresh blueberries.
Serve with small knives on sliced, toasted baguette slices. Cheese is spreadable at room temperature. Leftovers make a great salad dressing or omelet filling.