Blueberry Basil Chutney
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Blossom Blueberry Basil Vinegar
- ⅛ cup sugar
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except mint. Bring to low boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and cook gently, until onions are tender and chutney has thickened, 25–30 minutes. Stir often to avoid scorching. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Garnish with fresh mint. Can serve as a sauce on salmon, poultry, pork or ahi tuna.
Adapted from a recipe by Chef Greg Higgins.