Cherry Tomato and Roasted Corn Salsa
- 1–2 ears corn, roasted and kernels cut from the cob
- 2 pint boxes cherry tomatoes, rinsed and halved
- ½ cup Blossom Vinegars Raspberry Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Place corn, tomatoes, and basil in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour vinegar into a small sauce pan and reduce by about one-third. Add honey and stir until it dissolves; add salt.
- Add this mixture to the corn and tomatoes and toss thoroughly to combine.
- Let marinate, refrigerated, for at least 1 hour.
- Can be served over salad greens or as a side dish. Serves 4.