Fruit and Mixed Greens with Honey Vinaigrette
- Salad greens, rinsed
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh fruit: berries, peaches, oranges, apples, or pears
- Red onion, chopped fine
- Blossom Wildflower Honey Vinegar
- Olive oil
- Place mixed greens in serving bowl.
- In a second, smaller bowl, whisk olive oil and vinegar together in a 2:1 ratio. When well-mixed, pour most of the vinaigrette over greens and toss lightly.
- Add fruit and onions on top;
- drizzle remaining vinaigrette over mixture and serve.