Greek-Style Pan-Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2–3 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup plus 3 tablespoons Blossom Vinegars Lemon Dill Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Lemon pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until firm, about halfway. Drain and dice into cubes. Put potatoes in a bowl and add ¼ cup vinegar, reserving the rest. Toss well and set aside for about 30 minutes.
- Melt butter in a skillet and add cubed potatoes. Stir to coat, then cover; cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and add remaining vinegar, stirring well. Let potatoes crisp and brown on one side; then flip and brown the other. Season with salt and lemon pepper to taste. Serve hot. Easy and delicious! Serves 4.