Lemon Dill Potato Salad
- 2–3 pounds yellow potatoes, cooked, cooled, and sliced
- 2–3 tablespoons Blossom Lemon Dill Vinegar (for potatoes)
- 1½ tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- ⅓ teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 teaspoons capers
- 1½ tablespoons Blossom Lemon Dill Vinegar (for dressing)
- ⅓ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- Cook potatoes until barely done; peel and slice while warm. Splash with 2-3 tablespoons vinegar. Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Rinse capers and mix remaining ingredients together.
- After potatoes are cool and sliced, add dressing.
- Stir gently to coat well and serve.
- Can be made a day ahead and refrigerated. Serves 4–6.