Midnight In the Garden of Good and Evil
- 1 teaspoon cider reduction (see recipe below)
- ½ teaspoon Blossom Ginger Apple Pear Mixer
- 1 oz. St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 2¾ oz. Armagnac, preferably Tariquet
- 1 teaspoon pear brandy, preferably Clear Creek
- Lemon peel for twist
To make cider reduction: pour 1 cup apple cider into a saucepan. Simmer on low heat until cider is reduced to ⅛ cup.
- Pour pear brandy into a chilled martini glass; turn and tilt to coat the inside of the glass, shaking out any excess liqueur.
- Combine Blossom mixer, cider reduction, St. Germain, and Armagnac in a cocktail shaker; stir to chill.
- Strain into prepared martini glass and garnish with the lemon twist.
Courtesy of Christine M.