Oven Roasted Fish & Chips
- 4 oz wild Pacific halibut, cod, or sea bass
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic, minced
- Chili flakes (optional)
- Blossom Wildflower Honey Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400º. Cut sweet potato in half lengthwise, then into quarters. In a bowl, toss potatoes with half the olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic, and chili flakes. Spread on a nonstick baking sheet and roast on middle shelf, approximately 20 minutes or until tender. Taste potatoes to make sure they’re done.
- Once the sweet potato is cooking, sear seasoned fish in hot pan with remaining olive oil until golden on both sides, approximately 2-3 minutes. Place in oven for about 6 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Remove both pans and serve. Serve with a small bowl of vinegar for dipping the potatoes. Serves 2.