Summer Raspberry and Farro Salad
- 1 package farro, prepared according to package
- 3–4 tablespoons Blossom Raspberry Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup chopped chives or green onions
- ½ cup roughly chopped mint or basil
- 2 cups blueberries
- ½ cup feta, reserving some for garnish
- Salt and pepper
In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, honey, and mustard. Add olive oil; whisk briskly. Salt and pepper to taste and pour over cooked farro. Top with chives, mint, blueberries, and feta; gently stir to combine. Salt and pepper to taste and garnish with remaining feta. Fantastic picnic fare!
Courtesy of Britta Nelson.