Vinaigrette for Bitter Greens or Grilled Meat
- 2½ tablespoons Blossom Blueberry Basil Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon creamy clover or wildflower honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon coriander
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons shallots, finely diced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Endive, radicchio, baby spinach, frisée, or other greens
In a large bowl, combine vinegar, honey, cumin, and coriander. Whisk until well-blended. Add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly, until creamy. Fold in shallots and season with salt and pepper.
Vinaigrette works well with a mixture of bitter greens such as endives, radicchio, dandelions, baby spinach, and frisée. Also an excellent drizzle for grilled meats or grilled tuna, swordfish, or shrimp. Makes about ¾ cup.