Warm Chicken Salad with Raspberries
- 1 whole boned, skinned chicken breast, split
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Dash of nutmeg and white pepper
- 1 teaspoon safflower oil
- ¼ teaspoons shallots
- ½ cup fat-free chicken stock
- ½ cup Blossom Raspberry Vinegar
- ½ cup raspberry purée
- ½ cup whole raspberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup fresh snow peas
- ¼ cup fresh sliced carrots
- Bibb lettuce, radicchio, and watercress
- Chopped tomatoes
- Avocado, peeled and sliced
- Season chicken breast with white pepper, nutmeg, and lemon juice.
- Sauté chicken in non-stick skillet with safflower oil. Brown on both sides.
- Add shallots, chicken stock, and vinegar to the pan and simmer chicken gently for 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- Over medium heat, add carrots and snow peas for 1 minute; remove with slotted spoon.
- Add honey and raspberry purée and cook, reducing mixture until it becomes syrupy.
- Slice chicken breast and arrange on a plate with salad greens, tomatoes, and avocados.
- Spoon hot dressing over and garnish with remaining raspberries. Serves 4–6.