Watermelon and Blueberry Basil Feta Salad
- 6–7 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 3 cups watermelon, seeded and cubed
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup watermelon, pureed
- ½ cup finely sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons Blossom Blueberry Basil Vinegar
- ½–1 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
For salad: Place salad greens in a large bowl. Arrange cubed watermelon, onion and feta in three small heaps on greens. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
For dressing: Mix pureed watermelon, basil, vinegar, and olive oil. Toss to dress, just before you plan to serve. Serves 4–6.