Wildflower Honey Custard and Berries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 large egg yolks
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon Blossom Wildflower Honey Vinegar
- 6–8 cups mixed fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and/or raspberries)
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Beat cream in a medium bowl at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Cover and chill whipped cream until ready to use.
- Whisk egg yolks, honey, wine, and vinegar together in top of a double boiler. Bring water in bottom pan to a light boil. Cook egg yolk mixture, whisking constantly, 8–10 minutes or until thick and foamy.
- Remove from heat. Fill a large bowl with ice, and place top of double boiler containing egg yolk mixture in it. Whisk egg mixture 5 minutes or until completely cool.
- Remove from ice and fold in whipped cream. If desired, cover and chill up to 24 hours. Spoon berries into bowls and serve with custard. Serves 4–6.