Wildflower-Honey Goat Cheese Marinade
- 1 11-oz. log goat cheese, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 10 pitted black olives, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Blossom Wildflower Honey Vinegar
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra olives or a sprig of lavender
- Place sliced cheese on glass plate in a single layer. Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over cheese to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1–2 hours until ready to use. Garnish with extra olives or lavender.
- Serve on sliced, toasted baguette slices with small knives; cheese is spreadable at room temperature. Leftover marinade makes a great salad dressing, roasted vegetable drizzle, or omelet filling.
Courtesy of Jackie Thau.